2020 israel prayer tour
walk where jesus walked – slay where david slayed
febRuary 1st – febRuary 1oth, 2020
Important Personal Note from Jennifer:
My tour of Israel is unique for several reasons:
1. I’m praying everyone who goes with me will have a massive encounter with God.
2. You won’t be rushed from place to place. You’ll have time for personal reflection.
3. We will pray corporately on as many historic sites as possible.
4. We will have a special corporate prayer gathering in partnership with a local church.
5. We will make prophetic declarations, as the Lord leads, into the atmosphere.
6. You’ll get a special hand-crafted T-shirt memorializing the journey.
I hope you’ll join me for this prophetic encounter in Israel. Whether you’ve been many times or this is your first time ever, this will be an experience you won’t forget.
TRIP COST: $3,995.00
(Flight departs from New York City to Tel Aviv)
PAYMENTS: $300 due when signing up – 50% of remaining balance due JUNE 1st 2019 – 100% of remaining balance due OCT 1st 2019
*Deposit is Non Refundable
Airfare | Air conditioned, top of the line tour buses | 4+/5 star hotels | Entrance fees to all sites | All you can eat buffet breakfast and dinners | ROUND TRIP LEAVING NYC ON FEB 1ST AND ARRIVING BACK TO NYC ON THE 10TH
This is an All-Inclusive Price except for the following:
Lunches: The tour bus will be stopping at restaurants daily but everyone will be on their own to pay for lunches
Tips: We will collect $200 cash at our orientation meeting on the night that we arrive in Israel. (This will cover tips for hotel staff, bellmen, front desk, housekeeping, kitchen staff, waiters/waitresses, bus driver, and Israel tour guide)
Price is based on double occupancy –
If traveling alone, we will do everything we can to find a roommate for you. However, if we are unable to do that, you will be requried to pay the single room supplement of $800.00) ATTENTION: If you are traveling alone and would like your OWN room please send us an email.
We do not provide, but strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. You will need to do this right away after signing up and we recommend Travelex.
*Included Airfare is from New York City JFK airport to Tel Aviv .
(Individuals are responsible to book and pay for their own transportation to above airport. We will be booking group fares and will let you know as time gets closer whether we will be using a JFK flight or a Newark flight to Tel Aviv.)
Depart from JFK airport in New York on Saturday, Febuary 1st 2020 and return on Monday, Febuary 10th 2020.
After arriving in Israel, we spend our first night at a beautiful hotel on the Mediterranean Sea. The following morning we begin the ground portion of our tour by visiting Caesarea by the sea, Mt Carmel, and then traveling through the hills of the Galilee region, staying at a beautiful resort hotel right on the Sea of Galilee. While in the Galilee, we’ll be experience a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and will be visiting amazing sites such as the synagogue in Capernaum, Mt. of Beatitudes, Golan Heights, the ancient city of Dan, Caeserea Philippi as well as visiting other amazing sites. We will also have an opportunity to interact with believers living in the region.
After spending three nights in the Galilee region, we’ll begin our jourey to Jerusalem, visiting the archaeological ruins of Bet She’an and then visiting the Israel Museum after making our ascent into Jerusalem.
After we arrive in Jerusalem, we’ll be visiting the following places: Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea, Qumran, Mt. of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, City of David, Mt. Zion, Jewish Quarter of Old City, Western Wall, Yad VaShem Holocaust Memorial Museum, Lion’s Gate, Pool of Bethesda, Golgotha, Garden Tomb and many more amazing sites. This list is only a partial list of the major sites that we’ll be visiting.
We are often asked for a specific daily itinerary of our trips. Please understand that our schedule for visiting specific places is subject to change due to weather or congestion in certain areas. We will see all of the above sites, but we may adjust timing of those visits and therefore do not distribute a static itinerary of the trip.
FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PLEASE CLICK HERE
If you have questions regarding the trip please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VERY IMPORTANT item to note is that we are unable to accomodate anyone needing a wheelchair, scooter, or walker on this trip.
TFI TOURS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Payment of $300 per-person deposit is non-refundable.
- 150 Days or more prior to tour: 100% of total price paid for tour is refunded, excluding the non-refunable $300 per-person deposit
- 120-149 Days prior to tour: 75% of total price paid for tour is refunded, excluding the non-refundable $300 per-person deposit
- 60-119 Days prior to tour: 50% of total price paid for tour is refunded, excluding the non-refundable $300 per-person deposit
- 30-59 Days prior to tour: 25% of total price paid for tour is refunded, excluding the non-refundable $300 per-person deposit
- 0-29 Days prior to tour: 0% of total price paid for tour is refunded
2020 israel prayer TOUR SIGN-UP